Oakley Homes For Sale | Oakley Real Estate | Oakley Realtors
Oakley Houses | Oakley MLS | Mortgage Calculator
Use this powerful resource guide to locate Oakley Homes and Oakley Houses. We have periodic research reports on Oakley Real Estate performance. There are quick shortcuts pointing to Oakley MLS. Use our version of a powerful Mortgage Calculator .This is a Proprietary Affordability Calculator. It matches your profile against the programs we offer and instantly communicates the PreQual amount and the Purchase price you are eligible for. Various loan Programs available for Oakley Housing are available to review. Check what you qualify for using the Mortgage Calculator and then proceed to look for Oakley California Homes. You have the option to choose any Oakley Realtors.
In the City the population was spread out with 31.0% under the age of 18, 10.0% from 18 to 24, 33.0% from 45-59, and 9.0% who were 60 years of age or older. 51.0% of the population was male and 49.0% female.
The median income for a household in the City was $86,500. As of February 2006 the median home value was $494,500 and there were 90% Owner occupied housing units. 14,900 residents are employed in Oakley, with an unemployment rate of only 3.1%. There are 3,740 jobs available in Oakley.
Mortgage for Oakley Homes Sale
HUD Median Income 2009 :$89,300
Mortgage Loan Limits :
1 Unit Homes: $729,750 2 Unit Homes: $934,200 3 Unit Homes: $1,129,250 4 Unit Homes: $1,403,400
- FHA Mortgages:Available .Please click on FHA Qualification Summary to read the general eligibility guide.
- VA Mortgages:Available.Please click on VA Qualification Summary to read the general eligibility guide.
- USDA Mortgages :Not Available in Oakley, Ca.Please see list of Eligible Cities.
- 1/2% Down Mortgages :Available.Please click on 1/2% Down Qualification Summary to read the genearl eligibility guide.
- Bad Credit Mortgages: Available .Please click on Bad Credit Qualification Summary to read the general eligibility guide.
- First Time Home Buyer Mortgages: Available.Please click on First Home Home Buyer Qualification Summary to read about general eligibility.
Mortgage Rates: Displayed for you in the module on this page
Mortgage Calculator:Use this to calculate mortgage payments.Just input the Purchase price you want to calculate payments on. For every $100000 Purchase Price, taxes should be adjusted to $1250 and Insurance to $200.You do not need to adjust any other numbers including PMI.
Instant Affordability Calculator:This is our Proprietory Affordability Calculator.It matches your profile against the programs we offer and instantly communicates the PreQual amount and the Purchase price you are eligible for.No personal information such as name,Social ,address are needed.
Short Application:Input a Short Application if you are ready to move forward.A Loan Officer will review the application and be in touch per your preference.
Oakley is a city in Contra Costa County, California, United States. The population was 33,250 at the 2006 Demographics Report as produced by the City. However, there have been population increases since the report was compiled. Oakley is part of the East Contra Costa Bicycle Plan, which has existing facilities in Oakley as well as plans for further expansion.
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites