Napa Homes For Sale | Napa Real Estate | Napa Realtors
Napa Houses | Napa MLS | Mortgage Calculator
Use this powerful resource guide to locate Napa Homes and Napa Houses. We have periodic research reports on Napa Real Estate performance. There are quick shortcuts pointing to Napa MLS. Use our version of a powerful Mortgage Calculator .This is a Proprietary Affordability Calculator. It matches your profile against the programs we offer and instantly communicates the PreQual amount and the Purchase price you are eligible for. Various loan Programs available for Napa Housing are available to review. Check what you qualify for using the Mortgage Calculator and then proceed to look for Napa California Homes. You have the option to choose any Napa Realtors.
In the city the population was spread out, with 25.7% under the age of 18, 8.5% from 18 to 24, 29.6% from 25 to 44, 22.4% from 45 to 64, and 13.8% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 36 years. For every 100 females there were 96.4 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 93.5 males.
The median income for a household in the city was $49,154, and the median income for a family was $58,788. Males had a median income of $41,046 versus $31,334 for females. The per capita income for the city was $23,642. About 6.1% of families and 8.9% of the population were below the poverty line, including 11.4% of those under age 18 and 5.5% of those age 65 or over.
Our Featured Listings in Napa: With Pictures and Videos for many listings.
Qualify Now: One PreQualification allows you to write offers on any of these properties .
Average Median Price for Napa Housing
No of Homes Sold (September 2009) 75 Median Price of Homes $340,000 Median Price Drop(in last 12 months) -15.00%
Quick Links to Napa MLS Listings
- Napa Homes Sale - Search
- Napa Houses - Just Listed
- Napa New Homes (Napa County)
- Napa Housing - MLS Bank REOs/Short Sales
- Napa Ca Houses - Income Properties
- Napa Real Estate - Condos
- Napa Foreclosures - Outside MLS
Mortgage for Napa Homes Sale
HUD Median Income 2009 :$81,800
Mortgage Loan Limits :
1 Unit Homes: $7297,500 2 Unit Homes: $934,200 3 Unit Homes: $1,129,250 4 Unit Homes: $1,403,400
- FHA Mortgages:Available .Please click on FHA Qualification Summary to read the general eligibility guide.
- VA Mortgages:Available.Please click on VA Qualification Summary to read the general eligibility guide.
- USDA Mortgages :Not Available in Napa, Ca.Please see list of Eligible Cities.
- 1/2% Down Mortgages :Available.Please click on 1/2% Down Qualification Summary to read the genearl eligibility guide.
- Bad Credit Mortgages: Available .Please click on Bad Credit Qualification Summary to read the general eligibility guide.
- First Time Home Buyer Mortgages: Available.Please click on First Home Home Buyer Qualification Summary to read about general eligibility.
Napa Down Payment Assistance:
Available.Brief details are stated below.We offer these programs.Please complete the Contact Form for more details.
Napa First Time Homebuyer (FTHB) HOME Down Payment Assistance Program (DAP) C,F $30,000
Mortgage Rates: Displayed for you in the module on this page
Mortgage Calculator:Use this to calculate mortgage payments.Just input the Purchase price you want to calculate payments on. For every $100000 Purchase Price, taxes should be adjusted to $1250 and Insurance to $200.You do not need to adjust any other numbers including PMI.
Instant Affordability Calculator:This is our Proprietory Affordability Calculator.It matches your profile against the programs we offer and instantly communicates the PreQual amount and the Purchase price you are eligible for.No personal information such as name,Social ,address are needed.
Short Application:Input a Short Application if you are ready to move forward.A Loan Officer will review the application and be in touch per your preference.
Napa is the county seat of Napa County, California. It is the principal city of the Napa county Metropolitan Statistical Area, which encompasses Napa county. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 72,585. The area was settled in the 1830s. It was incorporated as a city in 1872.
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites