San Mateo Homes For Sale | San Mateo Real Estate | San Mateo Realtors
San Mateo Houses | San Mateo MLS | Mortgage Calculator
Use this powerful resource guide to locate San Mateo Homes and San Mateo Houses. We have periodic research reports on San Mateo Real Estate performance. There are quick shortcuts pointing to San Mateo MLS. Use our version of a powerful Mortgage Calculator .This is a Proprietary Affordability Calculator. It matches your profile against the programs we offer and instantly communicates the PreQual amount and the Purchase price you are eligible for. Various loan Programs available for San Mateo Housing are available to review. Check what you qualify for using the Mortgage Calculator and then proceed to look for San Mateo California Homes. You have the option to choose any San Mateo Realtors.
According to a 2008 estimate, the median income for a household in the city was $79,820, and the median income for a family was $95,750. Males had a median income of $47,280 versus $41,231 for females. The per capita income for the city was $33,176. About 5.6% of families and 7.1% of the population were below the poverty line, including 8.8% of those under age 18 and 6.9% of those age 65 or over.
Mortgage for San Mateo Homes Sale
HUD Median Income 2009 :$96,800
Mortgage Loan Limits :
1 Unit Homes: $729,750 2 Unit Homes: $934,200 3 Unit Homes: $1,129,250 4 Unit Homes: $1,403,400
- FHA Mortgages:Available .Please click on FHA Qualification Summary to read the general eligibility guide.
- VA Mortgages:Available.Please click on VA Qualification Summary to read the general eligibility guide.
- USDA Mortgages :Not Available in San Mateo, Ca.Please see list of Eligible Cities.
- 1/2% Down Mortgages :Available.Please click on 1/2% Down Qualification Summary to read the genearl eligibility guide.
- Bad Credit Mortgages: Available .Please click on Bad Credit Qualification Summary to read the general eligibility guide.
- First Time Home Buyer Mortgages: Available.Please click on First Home Home Buyer Qualification Summary to read about general eligibility.
Mortgage Rates: Displayed for you in the module on this page
Mortgage Calculator:Use this to calculate mortgage payments.Just input the Purchase price you want to calculate payments on. For every $100000 Purchase Price, taxes should be adjusted to $1250 and Insurance to $200.You do not need to adjust any other numbers including PMI.
Instant Affordability Calculator:This is our Proprietory Affordability Calculator.It matches your profile against the programs we offer and instantly communicates the PreQual amount and the Purchase price you are eligible for.No personal information such as name,Social ,address are needed.
Short Application:Input a Short Application if you are ready to move forward.A Loan Officer will review the application and be in touch per your preference.
San Mateo (pronounced /ˌsæn məˈteɪoʊ/) is a city in San Mateo County, California, United States, in the San Francisco Bay Area. It is one of the larger suburbs on the San Francisco Peninsula, located between Burlingame to the north, Foster City to the east, and Belmont to the south. San Mateo was incorporated in 1894.
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites