Tracy Homes For Sale | Tracy Real Estate | Tracy Realtors
Tracy Houses | Tracy MLS | Mortgage Calculator
Use this powerful resource guide to locate Tracy Homes and Tracy Houses. We have periodic research reports on Tracy Real Estate performance. There are quick shortcuts pointing to Tracy MLS. Use our version of a powerful Mortgage Calculator .This is a Proprietary Affordability Calculator. It matches your profile against the programs we offer and instantly communicates the PreQual amount and the Purchase price you are eligible for. Various loan Programs available for Tracy Housing are available to review. Check what you qualify for using the Mortgage Calculator and then proceed to look for Tracy California Homes. You have the option to choose any Tracy Realtors.
The median income for a household in the city was $62,794, and the median income for a family was $67,464. Males had a median income of $50,095 versus $35,143 for females. The per capita income for the city was $21,397. About 5.2% of families and 7.0% of the population were below the poverty line, including 7.2% of those under age 18 and 10.8% of those age 65 or over.
Mortgage for Tracy Homes Sale
HUD Median Income 2009 :$63,600
Mortgage Loan Limits :
1 Unit Homes: $488,750 2 Unit Homes: $625,700 3 Unit Homes: $756,300 4 Unit Homes: $939,900
- FHA Mortgages:Available .Please click on FHA Qualification Summary to read the general eligibility guide.
- VA Mortgages:Available.Please click on VA Qualification Summary to read the general eligibility guide.
- USDA Mortgages :Not Available in Tracy, Ca.Please see list of Eligible Cities.
- 1/2% Down Mortgages :Available.Please click on 1/2% Down Qualification Summary to read the genearl eligibility guide.
- Bad Credit Mortgages: Available .Please click on Bad Credit Qualification Summary to read the general eligibility guide.
- First Time Home Buyer Mortgages: Available.Please click on First Home Home Buyer Qualification Summary to read about general eligibility.
Tracy Down Payment Assistance:
Available.Brief details are stated below.We offer these programs.Please complete the Contact Form for more details.
Tracy Downtown Revitalization Program C,F,V $75,000
San Joaquin County GAP Loan Program (GAP) C,F $85,000
Mortgage Rates: Displayed for you in the module on this page
Mortgage Calculator:Use this to calculate mortgage payments.Just input the Purchase price you want to calculate payments on. For every $100000 Purchase Price, taxes should be adjusted to $1250 and Insurance to $200.You do not need to adjust any other numbers including PMI.
Instant Affordability Calculator:This is our Proprietory Affordability Calculator.It matches your profile against the programs we offer and instantly communicates the PreQual amount and the Purchase price you are eligible for.No personal information such as name,Social ,address are needed.
Short Application:Input a Short Application if you are ready to move forward.A Loan Officer will review the application and be in touch per your preference.
Tracy is a city in San Joaquin County, California, United States, and is a suburb of Stockton.
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites